Sunday, June 6, 2010

In My Mailbox

I have noticed in the book blogs I read that they do something called "In my Mailbox" hosted by The Story Siren, so I thought I would join too!!

I actually got three books this week In My Mailbox. All of them came from paperbackswap.com. I great site if you want to join!

Two fo the books are YA and one is on weightloss. I have a weightloss blog on blogspot. You should come check it out!

Anyways, the books I got are:

The Wizard, the Witch & Two Girls from Jersey by: Lisa Papademetriou
Sign of the Crescent by: Debbie Federici
The ten hidden barriers in weight loss and exercise by: Lynette Menefee and Daniel Somberg

Sorr I don't have pictures because my camera is sorta lost right now. I will make sure I have it for next time!

Also, check out The Book Scout to enter her drawing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your inner Bookworm and leave a comment!!